Things I did today:
- Slept in. Although I did have a dream about work.
- Caught up with my TiVo.
- Cleaned my house.
- Agonized over my yet unshipped eBay purchase.
- Got my nails done. (Current nail color: Cognac by Essie.)
- Gave in to my temptation to check my work email. 91 messages. Scary.
- Bought and installed a new 160 GB hard drive, although the partitions are all messed up because of the 137 GB confusion.
- Picked up some shampoo finally.
- Had some milk tea and Q-Pop chicken. Yum.
The last two done while dodging a strange drunk guy in downtown (and being mistaken for being with him/his friend). All in all, a surprisingly productive day for a vacation day. On the agenda for tomorrow: sleep.