- RT @policyjunkie: In her first House floor speech, @AOC pulls no punches:
“The truth of this shutdown is that it is not about a wall, it i… 01:38:02, 2019-01-17
- RT @policyjunkie: ”It is not normal to hold 800,000 workers’ paychecks hostage. It is not normal to shut down the government when we don’t… 01:38:11, 2019-01-17
- RT @policyjunkie: “…And it is certainly not normal to starve the people we serve for a proposal that is wildly unpopular among the Americ… 01:38:23, 2019-01-17
- RT @policyjunkie: Btw, it was awesome to see back-to-back-to-back speeches by @RashidaTlaib, @IlhanMN, and @AOC. Kinda felt like this New Y… 01:38:29, 2019-01-17
- RT @policyjunkie: Here’s the video of @AOC’s speech: https://t.co/gXfqay70iP
- 😊 Love the passion, creativity and craftsmanship, such a great blend of whimsy and attention to detail… 💕
- Brilliant how @BarnabyJDixon brings his innovative #puppets to life…
- RT @AOC: Excited to have made my first remarks on the House floor today! ⬇️ https://t.co/9viKCsWiOM 03:28:15, 2019-01-17
- 😂 LOL @RottenTomatoes, my theory on how we got to "Boening":
- 😂 Gotta love @TedDanson… 💕 🕺🕺🕺 #TheGoodPlace
"Michael, what are you doing?"
"Backpack Kid Dance…"
- Gotta appreciate challenges in playing "simple" character like Jason, esp w/such innocent charm, and @mjacint0 deli… https://t.co/HJvK6XmI7L 00:01:01, 2019-01-18
- 🤔 Despite good decisions, world now so complicated; unintended consequences many, inevitable…
- 😂 @MayaRudolph keeps it real as Judge "Gen" Hydrogen:
"Oh, brother… that was rough!"
- 😂 "We have checked our inventory thoroughly and we no longer have any shits left to give."
- "Since when does everyone get so worked up over a couple little crimes?
- 🙊 "It’s 1946. I’m Fred Trump, and this is my wife, Mary."
- Binge-watching #FutureMan, loving SIGORN-E:
- 😊 @RealSigourney namesake SIGORN-E aptly named; when ordered to kill the AI (for James Cameron's smart home, of cou… https://t.co/7RARv5mCIk in reply to sindyjlee 09:26:22, 2019-01-21
- Nice one. 😏
#FutureMan travels back in time, poses as a pledge during a frat party in 1969: